Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Time to sell your soul.

It's time to sell your soul. Don't worry, it won't hurt. Much. Also, no puppies or kittens will be harmed during this treacherous process. You know, because I sometimes love animals more than I do people because sometimes people can be assholes. And even though I am gay and am very familiar with assholes, this is not the kind I wish to explore. But I digress.
It is Blog Award Season again and my blog has again been entered for best LGBT blog. Yes, this is the same category in which I won last year and I thank you for all the votes you cast for me. This year I am asking you to vote for my blog again and let's see if we can make it a two-for-two.

So if you like my blog, or love it, or hate it, please consider voting for me.

To vote all you have to do is CLICK THIS LINK. Add your email and vote. The last step is to confirm your vote with the email that will be sent to you. The whole process takes less than a minute.

So please vote. Don't be shy. I won't judge you if you don't but my cat will because she is very judgmental and sometimes an asshole. Just saying.

No comments:

More articles you might like

Related Posts with Thumbnails