Friday, May 13, 2011

Death Threat!


As most of my loyal readers know (all 8 of you) I am no stranger to hate mail.  My blog is a magnet for radical religious loonies and other vengeful under medicated homophobic assholes.  But this post for once is not about hate mail.  No it is far more hilarious it’s about a Death Threat.  You see a while back there was a spam e-mail doing the rounds and curiously enough it was very vague Death Threat.  So when one of my colleagues forwarded it to me today I was in stitches.  Imagine someone who is slightly paranoid receiving this in his/her inbox, add to that a few perceived enemies and this Death Threat could cause some serious mental discomfort.  Note the "Good Luck" right at the end!

Till next time LMAO....

3 comments:

Nik_TheGreek said...

nice one... At least you can't say you're living a boring life...

Unknown said...

Wow, Horrible.. Some people are just so extremely bored...

Bitter Bitches said...

@Nik_TheGreek, true!

@Tiptress, could not agree more!!!

More articles you might like

Related Posts with Thumbnails