Saturday, September 11, 2010

Pop My Cork

Few things in life get me as excited as winning stuff, I am fiercely competitive after all – it’s a gay thing!

The 2010 SA Blog Awards is no different. Even though I probably don’t stand a chance in hell of winning seeing as the god of blogging, who have been dominating the awards since forever, is also nominated in my category. But with that being said his blog is as controversial as a cat coughing up a fur ball. And I wouldn’t mind dominating and wiping his ass (figuratively that is, I don’t want to get censored) in this year’s awards.

Please help me achieve victory so I can pop my cork and shed my bubbly by voting for my blog every day until Friday. What’s in it for you I hear you ask yourselves? Well, if I win I promise to recreate Lady Gaga’s September Japan Vogue photo shoot. You know you want to see me naked!

No comments:

More articles you might like

Related Posts with Thumbnails